Monday, September 1, 2008

Lacking in Bloggable Events

I am noticing how much my blogging has slowed down since my return from New Mexico. I just wish that I had some things to write about. I know that I still need to introduce Lauren, my student teacher. But I need to get a good pic of her first for the great revealing.

I could also tell you that a few weeks ago, we finally ate the last of the frozen food in our freezer that was left from our wedding reception. Is that a bit of a milestone? Or is it just a bit disgusting that it took us 8 months? Enoch made a major dent it while I was gone and he was left entirely to his own cooking devices. hee hee

This has been a delightfully open weekend, so I have been catching up on some reading, went to see The Dark Knight, and did a temple session with my friend Nilda who I hadn't seen since the wedding.

I'm hoping to come up with some good stuff. But don't hold your breath. ;)

2 comments:

Lott said...

How big is your freezer to hold leftovers for that long?

Did you like the Dark Knight? I enjoyed it. Everyone kept telling me how dark it was, but I just thought it was a good action show with some extraordinary acting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Em... a real email is coming soon, and something in the post (doesn't that sound formal?).

I think you should blog some "where I am at" rather than what I'm doing stuff... like recipes that you and E enjoy, favorite people you hang out with, things about your first house, dreams about the new one, pop culture you're watching, stuff you're interested it... Things will change very fast. I hardly remember what we were like in Colorado!