Yesterday, Enoch and I went to our friends James and Heather's sealing at the Mesa Temple. It was a gorgeous day, and a beautiful experience to be able to share it with them. They were so happy.
Incidentally, they had the same officiator in the temple perform their ceremony, so it was a beautiful reminder for Enoch and me about our own wedding—which was nine months ago today actually! The officiator offered many of the same ideas, so I felt like I brought back some very vivid memories of looking into the mirrors with Enoch to see our "pictures" that he had us take of ourselves before leaving the room. I was also grateful for the advice he gave us about praying together each day, and I got to hear that as a reminder yesterday too.
I am so, so, so happy that I found Enoch in the time in my life when I did. I am happy that he puts up with my occasional craziness and my quirks. I am happy that we are married forever and to have the blessing in my life to live so close to a temple, so that I can be reminded each time I go there of the happiness it brings and of the plan of happiness provided by our Heavenly Father.
Oh, and happy anniversary (of sorts!), Enoch! I love you!
2 comments:
Emily...I saw the book list on about 3 blogs floating around in cyperspace. I just copied and pasted the list and the top blurb about it. Interesting, isn't it??
I'm so happy for the both of you! You deserve each other and all the happiness in the world!!!
Post a Comment