Thursday, September 25, 2008

How to save a life


Finally! Finally! Finally! There will be a new episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight. :) I will definitely be watching and hopefully enjoying every minute. There's always a little more happiness in my world when new shows start again. Not that I watch that many shows, but the one's I do watch can entertain me once again.

Here's to a wonderful night of season premiers, Arlene! (Sorry I couldn't watch it with you tonight...)

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I am so sad that you aren't going to be able to watch it with my either. You always make it more fun and I love to have the chance to catch up.

Amber M. said...

It's recording as I type.

And I have you to thank for my Grey's obsession.

Thanks!

Seriously.

Maria Olson said...

I love all your blogs about things that make you happy. You are too cute.

LStevens said...

I watched glimpses of that Grey's Anatomy, and I wasn't too impressed.
That part with the icicle impalement was gross!!
Sorry, Emily, I guess that isn't something we have in common. :-(
Hope all is well with school. We are doing good here in WA.