For today, I have to take time to acknowledge how much I LOVE chips, guacamole and pico de gallo. They make me happy and are some of the biggest reasons I prefer Mexican when going out to eat. I could eat a whole meal of just chips and their condiments. I know it wouldn't be nutritious and hardly healthy, but boy is the combination absolute heaven.

By the way, my husband makes pretty dang good guacamole and pico de gallo both. Maybe it's one of the many reasons I knew I would marry him. :)
How's that for happiness! ;) (I know it may not be very serious or substantial, but those kind of posts will come.)
Check back for more!
4 comments:
tee hee... love it, em. this will be on my list too. i just finally got my entry posted... ran to baltimore tonight, and boy has it been a long day! good, but long.
Best chips and salsa: Tia Rosa's on McKellips East of Lindsay - you been there yet? I like the green salsa
Avacado's are good for you. Chips fall into the bread category. Pico de Gallo has yummy veggies (fine, & fruit) in it. If you had pudding or ice cream (for the dairy) and a dose of black beans (protein), you have the bases covered!
Happiness is when you have hit all four food groups and still managed a little unhealthy eating!
ooh, yum, guac. It might need to be making an appearance around here soon, too.
Susie
(friend of Jill)
Post a Comment