Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can you feel the love tonight?

I know. I know. I missed blogging yesterday on day 19 out of 21 in my days of happiness. I don't really know how that happened. The day got away from me I suppose. I even knew what I would blog about—I just didn't make the opportunity to sit down at my computer and record it.

So here it is.

Yesterday I received my tickets in the mail for The Lion King, coming to the ASU Gammage Theater in January. I really do love a good musical, and I have heard that The Lion King is fantastic for its effects and staging. So much so that Enoch even wanted to come along. Enoch is not normally a musical fan, but this one he wants to try out. I am super excited for January 20 when we will get to witness the spectacle.

And then....come July of next year, Wicked will be coming to the Gammage as well. You better believe I will be buying tickets for that! ;)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Eric and I saw this a couple of years ago. It was fantastic. We had good seats, so we could see all the elaborate costumes. I'm sure you guys will love it!

Cire said...

I'd like to go see Wicked - maybe you and Susan can arrange a double date and surprise us men!

Emily N. said...

A double date would be fun! We'll have to see what we can muster up. hee hee