I know it's the weekend, and I shouldn't feel anything remotely close to the blues, but frankly, this weekend doesn't hold many exciting possibilities.
I have officially entered the time in Bread Loaf when things are CRAZY. Papers come fast and furiously (I've already turned one in today), reading seems to only increase and then having the general feelings of stress with the fatigue factor coming on. I am wading throughthe deep waters of a Richard II paper this weekend, which is due on Monday. Shakespeare class will be quite the load over the next few weeks. If I look a little bedraggled in my graduation photos, will you still love me anyway?
Perhaps I am also feeling the pressure because I am trying to make things a little bit easier for next weekend when Enoch comes for a visit. :) I keep telling myself there is a HUGE reward coming my way if i just push on through for the present. I'm a girl who loves to reward myself, and Enoch can be my reward any day of the week. :) Rewards do wonders for me psychologically.
How do you reward yourselves? I hope you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment