
Here are the people on Emily's side at the temple that day.

Here are the people on Enoch's side at the temple that day. Yes, there are more people because his family is almost twice as big. And I always thought I came from a large family! ;)

Here I am with five of my siblings: Megan, Jessica, Mark, Jill, and Amy

Here we are with 11 of Enoch's siblings (his youngest brother is on a mission and Mexico and is the only one missing!): Steven, Jonathan, David, Jared, Terry, Sherry, Brenda, JoAnn, Kalyn, Rachel, Sheryl

Here we are with Emily's immediate family and their spouses.

Here with are with Enoch's immediate family and their spouses.
3 comments:
FABULOUS!! Wedding pictures FINALLY! So happy to see them...I love the one of you and Enoch in the sidebar...
For anyone reading these comments, Emily neglected to mention that I was her only sibling missing, and I couldn't be there because I'd just had a c-section 4 weeks before. I just wanted to add that in since I wasn't mentioned and Enoch's only missing sibling was. :)
I am so glad that you added the pictures from your wedding. You looked beautiful and really isn't that all that matters on your wedding day.
Post a Comment