This would be my area for all my clothes with a little area with a mirror and such. Then to the left...
my desk. I will spend much time here no doubt. Because I am only hear six weeks, however, it probably won't get too cluttered. But I may be sorely eating those words later. Then moving over to the other side of the room...
my bed. I brought a pillow from home and I am so glad that I did. The pillow they provide is way too full for my liking. I've found it's important to bring some essential comforts of home.
It's a nice space for me with the balcony just outside a door by the bed. The one down side? It is very obvious to me that there have been smokers in here, so the smell always drives me crazy when I first come in. Would Glade Plug-ins work? Febreeze? Anyone have any ideas?
4 comments:
I know nothing about the smoke smell, but your room looks just like the MTC! I spent the day packing boxes & found myself wishing THAT was how big MY space was!!
I don't think Febreeze would work because there isn't any carpet or anything...and I guess it would be worth it to try anything else you can think of. Good luck. There used to be a lady below us that smoked and I don't think it's very easy to get rid of that smell.
Your room is so big...I am totally jealous. My bed at home is bigger than my room. Sorry about the smoke, yucky. I would try everything. Hope classes are going well.
I always wake up with a slight headache and stuffy in a previously smoked in room. Try everything you mentioned or take up smoking...maybe you'll just get used to it.
Post a Comment