Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random 5

I thought I'd try something different today, so here's an idea I got from my friend Amber.

5 things in my handbag:
1. Wallet
2. pens
3. stamps
4. camera lens cleaner
5. Gum

5 Favorite things in the room I'm in right now:
1. books
2. my pillow!
3. computer
4. my favorite shirt
5. my jammies

5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. get my masters
2. go to Disneyworld
3. buy a home
4. fall in love--over and over again with the most perfect guy in the world! :)
5. have children

5 things I'm currently into:
1. Reading Shakespeare
2. Reading the Old Testament
3. talking to Enoch on the phone
4. hiking
5. emailing/blogging

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Thanks for playing along, Emily!

Anonymous said...

tee hee...
*Handbag, what handbag?

* Chocolate chips, and, well, nothing else can rank next to them right now.

* Sleep from 10 pm -8 am without being interrupted by anyone for any reason. Again, everything else is just pale by comparison.

*Besides sleeping? I am mostly into procrastination.

Hope you have a fun weekend!