Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Preparing for re-entry

I really don't have that much to say. My bags are nearly packed. I have already checked in online for my flights tomorrow, and I'm feeling really ancy about being on my way.

I am soooooooooo excited about coming home!!! But in my two previous summers of graduate study, I have learned a great lesson. I have always found re-entry a little difficult; I am prepared for the reality that most of you will give me a hug and be glad to see me. But I won't try to show you pictures or even think that you care about where I've been and what I've been doing. Don't worry...you won't have to hear stories from me.

I know this may sound cynical, but I prefer to think of it as reality. People have never really cared, and you won't either. So.....I will be so delighted to see you and start life anew in Mesa and Tempe. :)

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments: