This is to see if anybody out there is still checking this at all.
I've decided to come back to my blog after a month's absence to document a journey of a different sort.
So stay tuned for more details because my life is about to change in the most wonderful of ways...and in not too long a time I will be revealing why... ;)
5 comments:
Oh, Emily, we are so happy for you! Please keep us posted on all the details. So glad to hear about Jessica's beautiful day, too, on my blog...BEST WISHES!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you. We're going out to dinner to celebrate...I'll call you today.
Be sure to put your story down on paper, and soon! The details will start to escape as the world picks up speed ;) You'll be so glad to have a record of your early impressions, even if it's not perfect... j
On paper, or on blog... I actually meant blog, but was typing too fast!
Emily, I have goose bumps and lumps. Keep us posted! We're still checking! I was about to email you & tell you to keep blogging!
Post a Comment