Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update

So... some of you may have been wondering after my post last week on Enoch's facial hair... I had asked for comments from the audience.

Enoch ended up shaving off the goatee before he left Mesa to come here. I have never been a big fan of facial hair, and I love my husband's baby face; he knows this. We actually had conversations early on in our dating about our opinions on facial hair, so he always knew he may not be able to get away with it for long—which was why he waited to tell me he was even doing it.

One of my advisors in my young women church group told me she thought the beard looked good on him. Too bad I'll never know... ;)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Jon wants you to know that he's a big fan of facial hair in general (hence his goatie)...He thinks Enoch needs to keep it. I'm on your side. Facial hair is scratchy! :)

Emily N. said...

I'm so glad you guys have found my blog! I love looking at yours and keeping up with your little family. :)

Jon would be a fan of facial hair.... I hope someday you guys get to meet Enoch for real! :)

Nilda Noel said...

I didn't want to comment before, but will now. I'm not a fan of facial hair either. However, it looked good, just think ALL men look better without it! I will be having the same conversation some day while dating someone...NO facial hair. I think I told someone once that if they had facial hair that I wasn't ever shaving my legs!

Unknown said...

All you women... just trying to keep the menfolk down!!