You Are Mulan!

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
I don't think I have ever seen Mulan all the way through, but now I feel like I need to. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during it. But I do that during lots of movies, so it is meant as no affront to my alter ego!
3 comments:
I'm Jasmine! I don't know how well it really fits me, but some of it does. :)
I am Pocahantas!!
I'm glad some of you are choosing to play along. It's kind of fun! :) I don't know how well Mulan fits me either...
Post a Comment