Let's see. I've done Ojo Caliente, the Pecos Wilderness, a pedicure, the senior reception, my last day of class. Whew! I have certainly made it a point not to waste time.
I will be blogging about many of these things in the days to come, but thought I'd start with a mention of one of the best burger places ever that we went to on Friday night. The place is called Bobcat Bite, and it's situated along the historic old Route 66. It's been there since the early 50's, and little about the place has changed since then. It still only seats about 30 people, and the menu is super good. I had to go for their famous green chile cheeseburger. I know my friend C would say The Owl Cafe somewhere in central New Mexico has the best green chile cheeseburgers, but Bobcat Bite was pretty dang delicious. The meat patties were huge and fresh. Yum! Yum! It was worth the 45 minute wait. But should you ever come this way and not want to wait, they do takeout too.
They even use a cast iron grill for all their grilling needs. Enoch would be so proud!
1 comment:
Do they have veggie burgers? Probably not.
Congrats on graduating!! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment