For our annual blog posting together, my friend Jill and I elected to do something detailing where each member of our family "is" on the same day each month. A state of being is relative, so we can take some pretty fun liberties with the concept and hopefully capture some fun images and ideas about the people we love and live with. So here's January (where I have chosen the thematic approach of us at play with our favorite "toys").
 |
| Asher loves this race track. I will write more about it later, and how ambivalent I am about it. This kid constantly runs over to it to get it going, and he throws just about everything he can into the spinning disk. It plays its own jazzed up version of "Camptown Races" as it spins. I'm glad he likes it. |
 |
| Excuse my freakish, demonic looking face. Enoch needs to go for better angles. But here I am at play with my new cell phone, trying to figure out all of its bells as whistles. It can do some pretty funky editing tricks to photos I take with it. Otherwise, it's pretty standard--and still not a smart phone. But some of you will be glad to know that are now on a texting plan. (In fact, I think I was texting Enoch at this moment in time.) What brought about this mighty change of heart regarding texting?? Enoch found that texting will probably help him get a hold of people for scheduling interviews with our Bishop since that's his new job at church. Since he needs it, we got it. I have a better keyboard for texting with this phone, but don't think I will be sending out massive amounts of texts. I have better things to do with my time. |
 |
| And of course, Enoch at play at his computer. The man is a junkie. This week he discovered something called "Remember the Milk" that he is trying to use to better coordinate the calendar for our Bishop. Is the guy an Information Management Systems nerd or what? I'd just be keeping a hard copy calendar if I were him, but he wants everything computerized with a Google calendar which then receives and sends alerts through remember the milk to his phone which he can then forward to the Bishop in a text. Did you catch all that? I don't really get it either, but Enoch's the Man, and he gets it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment