Thursday, January 20, 2011

Monkey on my Back


I saw a friend's kid in this monkey backpack/harness the other day and thought, "Hey we got one of those as a gift! I should pull it out and try it. I think he's big enough now."

Sure enough it fits, and he LOVES it. He'll wear it around all day if I let him. (I haven't harnessed him ever yet. That part he might not like so well.) He hugs and kisses his monkey when we take him off, and he is always more than willing to let me put him on.

And how cute are they?!?

7 comments:

jess said...

Adorable :)

amy said...

We have that monkey pack, too...and we use the harness. The people that say that it is mean to harness small children do not have small children. :)

Unknown said...

LOL, cute!

jill said...

We have that exact same back pack ;) I wonder where it is... hum. But mostly, I am really jealous of how much sunshine and how few clothes I see in these photos. hee hee.

Emily N. said...

Um, Jill, I think you were the gifter of that backpack way back when. You were wise. ;)

And yes, the weather has been gorgeous of late. Come visit!

jill said...

tee hee... as soon as that posted, I thought, OH NO, I bet we gave them that backpack because we loved it. And, I forgot to put the dinner I made at 9 am in the oven last night because I am so brainy right now ;)

K-Krew said...

Too cute :)
And we have the doggy version of that backpack.