This photo is for perspective. You can see how tall you are in comparison to the table. I feel like you are thickening out and getting bigger although I have no idea how big you are. That will have to wait until your 1 year appointment.
You can also see those top teeth that have come in. You now have a grand total of seven teeth--five of which have broken through in the last 6 weeks. Talk about teething. For the most part, I've barely even noticed, that is how little it has phased you. In fact, the two teeth on the top to the side of your front teeth came through, and I have no idea how long they were there before I noticed them.
This last week we also experienced our first bout with a little fever. Sunday evening I felt that you were warm, but not alarmingly so. Then the next morning you were warm and so sleepy. All you wanted to do was cuddle and sleep. It was pretty sweet--in a way. No other symptoms. You perked up by the evening, but then the warmth came and went the next day too. By today you are seeming better. :)
Now if only we could conquer your sudden need to wake up in the night. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment