That's precious!!
THAT'S SO CUTE!! :)
Awww ... so cute. It was so nice to meet Asher yesterday - such a sweet boy :)
That's classic! You'll have to wait I guess to hear if the snoring also sounds the same
Congrats! We are so happy for you both. Life just gets sweeter! We hope you will bring Asher to SL so we can meet him! Our home is always open!
Darling!
that's too cute! :-)
That is so adorable!! He seems so small!! :-) Wish I could be there to hold him.
So sweet!!!!!!!!!!
That is totally awesome.
Congratulations Emily!! I just got caught up on your blog and I am so excited for you. He is just adorable.
Looks like you guys are doing well! Very sweet baby. I hope you're getting lots of rest. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations Emily! He is seriously one of the cutest newborns ever! I am so happy for you. What a joy.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That's precious!!
THAT'S SO CUTE!! :)
Awww ... so cute. It was so nice to meet Asher yesterday - such a sweet boy :)
That's classic! You'll have to wait I guess to hear if the snoring also sounds the same
Congrats! We are so happy for you both. Life just gets sweeter! We hope you will bring Asher to SL so we can meet him! Our home is always open!
Darling!
that's too cute! :-)
That is so adorable!! He seems so small!! :-) Wish I could be there to hold him.
So sweet!!!!!!!!!!
That is totally awesome.
Congratulations Emily!! I just got caught up on your blog and I am so excited for you. He is just adorable.
Looks like you guys are doing well! Very sweet baby. I hope you're getting lots of rest. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations Emily! He is seriously one of the cutest newborns ever! I am so happy for you. What a joy.
Post a Comment