While my life has involved little excitement these days (in other words, I feel like I am doing little else but waiting...), Enoch has been busy working on little projects that have been nagging him for a while.
He's been driving a 1997 Volkswagen Golf for years, and sadly, it doesn't run quite like it used to, but he is determined to make it last a while longer. Good thing he is pretty handy and likes to tinker with his engine now and then. He spent a good portion of this Saturday replacing the radiator in his car after changing out some of the hoses and week or so before. His brother David came over for a while too to give him and hand and make it move a little bit faster.
While they were slaving in the garage, my mother and sister-in-law came over and visited with me. It was nice to have some company!
1 comment:
I'm glad that you enjoyed our company. Now that you have a baby, Casey will be so excited to visit your son!
Post a Comment