Thursday, August 20, 2009

52 Saturdays #32: Family Nap Time August 15, 2009



After spending three fairly unrestful nights in the hospital, Enoch, Asher, and I were glad to return home to our own comfortable beds. So Saturday truly was nap time for all of us. I think I must have personally slept a good 12-15 hours of the day. Asher takes the record on nap time, however. He easily slept over 20 hours at that day. He and I were both glad to be done with nurses and others poking and prodding us all the time. Just let us rest!

He is a sweet and good sleeper. We often have to work on waking him up to eat. Usually, a change of diaper helps in the wake up process. ;)

3 comments:

Jody said...

I've always dreamed of having a child that sleeps like that! Enjoy your little one! :)

Kimberly said...

Enjoy it while it lasts because it won't. ;-)

Schauers Hours said...

Amen! to not being in the hospital any longer! I didn't like the hospital.