My mom wanted you to see my eyes. They don't show themselves very often yet because mostly I just love sleeping and eating. I love being swaddled up tight with my hands by my face so that I can suck on my hands if needed. My dad is the master swaddler, so I get to be all nice and comfy. The last couple of days, I have shown my eyes a little bit more in the evenings when I like to be a little more awake. Then I just love to look out at the world and have my mom and dad talk to me.
I love sleeping on my side more than anything, and I seem to have enough strength to roll myself there quite often. I have even rolled myself completely over a couple of times. And of course I listen as my mom and dad read to me.
I really love the sun, and good thing since I am an Arizona baby born in the summer. My dad takes me outside to soak in some rays for a few minutes every day, and I love the heat and warmth. I also prefer to be on my stomach. Of course, then I look like a little froggy my mom says. Perhaps she has finally gotten some inspiration for a way to decorate my room at least a little bit. She just needed to meet me first to know what would fit.
I do like to eat, and am a good little eater for about 10 minutes before I fall asleep and then need to be burped before I can eat anymore. But hey, my stomach is pretty small and I need a rest before I can fill it with anything else.
Really, though, I am best at just being sweet, calm, and adorable. So come by and meet me and see for yourself!
6 comments:
What a doll baby.
And when I saw his name I wondered if it may of had something to do with Emily's favorite book...
He is beautiful!
... and had a kid.
We are so thrilled that little guy came into this world so healthy! It was a blessing to have such a skilled doctor. What a darling baby. I loved your story & HIS...Sandy
Sounds like a very good baby! Welcome to the world, Asher!!!
Love the froggy legs! And that was an eventful first pregnancy and delivery. Glad everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment