I don't know exactly what got into Enoch yesterday, but I loved it! The man was a cleaning machine. Spring is in the air around here, and he decided to do a deep clean in the kitchen. He rearranged, moved things, cleaned in all of the crevices and corners. he even pulled out the refrigerator to clean back behind there. Then he swept and mopped all of the tile in our place--including the two bathrooms.
Have I mentioned lately what an absolute gem of a man I married?!?
5 comments:
Send him over here. He would go crazy with all the cleaning that needs to happen!
I was just thinking that my oven needs a massive deep clean. Since you live so far away, I'll put Kurt up to the job. Thanks for the idea.
He needs to teach "MAN CLASSES". That's a REAL MAN that can spend his Saturday cleaning! GO ENOCH!
Wow! What a man!
good for you emily... it is sure good to keep up with you this way.!! happy spring!
Post a Comment