
Enoch and I went for the first time today to look at homes in hopes of buying one in the next few months. Our lease is up in May, Enoch will be done with his Masters, we have a baby on the way, and we felt like adding first home buyers to our list of changes coming this year. I'm not a huge fan of change, so if I have to do it, I figure, what the heck, let's change as many things as possible all at once!
The above home is an exterior shot of one of the more promising homes of today. It is a bank-owned one. There are a lot of those around here these days. It was also in remarkably good shape. We saw a few other bank-owned properties that were quite dumpy and even down right scary. We are pretty seriously considering putting in an offer on the one above because we liked it and we liked the listing price. Of course, it's all a game so stay tuned....
4 comments:
How exciting. I love looking at houses. Keep us posted.
Good for you guys! Around here those bank owned homes take forever to close...good luck!
That's right. Do it all at once :) I graduated with my MSW, bought a new car, moved to a new apt and had Lucy between June and Sept of 04. Happy house hunting! Can't wait to see the new place :)
Um....that doesn't look like any of the houses in our ward!! You CANNOT move, far anyway. It IS a good time to buy though.
Kent graduated, we our 1st baby and bought a house all in a 2 month span in 2004. I DONT like change either.
Post a Comment