Wednesday, May 30, 2012

11 months


I like to call you my little jack-o-lantern. You have all these funny teeth in the front coming out with gaps between them. You certainly are little miss snaggle tooth, and I love it.

You are a loud child; I always knew your brother was pretty chill, and you have proven to me just how chill he was and is. You get mad pretty easily and certainly are quick to let us hear you when you need or want something. I wish I could teach you about quiet patience. Instead, I get to learn more about patience for now.

You are a sweet, fun girl though. You are starting to groove to music. You nod your head and bounce your torso. Sometimes you try to wave, but you are not that coordinated with it yet. You like to be wherever your brother is, and sometimes you fight a little bit over toys. He usually wins, but you sure do let him know you are not happy about it--sometimes to the point that he gives the toy back. Way to hold your own, Miss J!

No comments: