Comin' at ya! This girl can be hard to picture sitting still. She's always on the move, getting into our recycling can, pulling books off the bookshelf, getting into the disposable diapers. She's a bit of a menace these days, and I suddenly have two kids capable of making big messes. Great! ;)
You can be quite loud when you want something. Louder than your brother I think. You are a better eater than he is these days, too. Your favorites are tortellini, mandarin oranges and you quite liked the BBQ chicken at dinner the other night. There is no more baby food for you. You won't have it. So sometimes I have to get creative in order to keep myself from having to serve three different meals at every meal. You do seem to be more open to things than your brother, but with only having 3 teeth, there are limits to what you can ingest. But you are mighty messy. I could bathe you after every meal, but I refuse. We make do with a thorough washing at the kitchen sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment