Two shots today! I needed to better show your face and the little pincer grasp that you have learned. You enjoy picking up Cheerios and other little snack puffs, but you haven't quite figured out to then put them in your mouth. You'd much rather drop all the small items on the floor. Sigh.
You are graduating to new and different things these days. You are into a new carseat, which means now I have to put you in the seat of the grocery cart rather than setting the carseat into the cart. You like that pretty well. It seems to give you a whole new vantage point on the shopping experience. I think you wish you could be facing the other direction in the shopping cart. You spend most of the time turning your head trying to figure out where we are going.
You are still content to be where you are; you don't even scoot much on the blanket. Your dad really tries to encourage you to move. He cajoles, encourages, and practices with you every chance he gets. I'm lukewarm on the idea. Something tells me there will be things about you being mobile that will make life a little more...interesting, to put it mildly. You will get there soon enough.
1 comment:
I totally agree. He will be up and about in no time at all. Enjoy the stay-where-you-left-them phase :)
Post a Comment