You are growing and changing every day. In the last week, I have noticed you growing stronger in your legs as you work on standing. You aren't crawling or pulling up on things yet, but when we stand you up, you are strong and love to be straight and tall.
You do like to bring your knees up underneath you from time to time while you are on your tummy, so one of these days you might begin to figure out that that could lead to movement. But until then you will scoot forward slightly and turn yourself in different directions.
You continue to be a great eater, but you don't like chunks. I quickly learned that I needed to mash up the cottage cheese a little bit or you would just gag on it and refuse to eat. Nice.
Thanks for being such a sweetheart. How lucky and blessed we are to have you in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment