Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Reflections 3.10.10


You are my little buddy.

I was just thinking today about how you go with me just about everywhere, and what a fun little companion you make. You are a great errand-runner. You love to look around, be out, have people talk to you (but you don't give away those smiles very easily). I love that when I time things between naps, you are quite happy to be out and about and you make the trips pretty easy.

I am looking forward to the fast approaching day when I will feel comfortable putting you into the seat of the cart rather than hauling your carseat out. You are getting heavier! In fact, I am pretty close to having all of those 3-6 month clothes out of your drawers. No time like the present, since you will be seven months old tomorrow.

Your second bottom tooth has come in, so you are gnawing on just about everything, including the tray of your high chair. Hopefully you'll grow out of that pretty quick because it looks rather unpleasant to me. But hey, at least you like the high chair. ;)

1 comment:

jill said...

He is just so cute, Em.