You are a good little eater, but for the last few days, eating has been a bit more uncomfortable. I am assuming that your gums are bothering you. You still just have the one tooth, but I think that the one next to it could break through any day. You are getting better and better at using your tongue to keep the food in, and lately, you don't even seem interested in getting your hands involved. I like the less mess that means.
You are becoming much more active with your legs, feet, and hands. You squirm and wiggle, twisting and turning yourself to see the world. And boy, do you love to dive for things. If it's within reach, you'll go for it.
You are getting better and better at sitting every day. You can sit quite straight and unsupported for several seconds until you decide to reach too far or twist and go toppling over.
We love your faces, your energy, and your interest in the world. You love to stick out that pointer finger, roll your wrists and watch those hands twirl round and round. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment