Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Reflections 3.17.10


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I know we have the wrong holiday represented here, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw these in the dollar bins at Target yesterday. Doesn't he model them well?

We spent our St. Patrick's evening having dinner with our friends the Allens. They have twins about 8 months older than you. But you were having none of it. In fact, I am beginning to think you are passing through some sort of ugly clingy phase where you don't like strangers or strange situations. You cry, aren't very friendly, and don't like to smile, which is so unlike you.

You carried on this same way when we visited my friend Sarah and her 8 month old Paige on Monday. You are such a sweet little guy. I wish you would let them see that about you. I hope this passes quickly because I'd rather be social with a happy boy than with a cranky one.

Speaking of social, we will have my friend J and her little boy E to visit us this weekend all the way from North Dakota. E is just a little over a week older than you, so you should be nice and make friends. Please?

1 comment:

jill said...

E can bring his matching ears, perhaps ;) I bought three sets (one pink, of course) at Target tonight!