You love to be sitting up and looking at the world whether in your Bumbo or on a blanket with someone supporting you. When you are feeling strongest, I can hold your hand in mind, and you will sit for a quite a while, slowly slumping forward as you tire. You might just be sitting before you really start rolling—although this morning you rolled from tummy to back once completely spontaneously. That hasn't happened in quite a while. Maybe you will master that skill yet.
You really seem to have awakened to the world much more in the last couple of weeks. You tend to give a couple of solid of hours of awake and alert time between your naps, and I am finding you are reaching more of a predictable schedule. You alos are loving to play more and are becoming more demanding that I play with you. You love peek-a-boo, singing, patty cake, and getting lots of chat time. You can find happiness under your play gym or in your little seat, but you'd rather have me talking and playing with you. I love to hear you giggle and smile as we play. You grow more and more fun by the day.
I also have to make note of the onesie you are wearing. This was the first thing your dad and I bought for you. Nearly a year later, it's fun to see you in it and remember the day we bought it. We weren't yet being public with our news, but we indulged with this. It cost way more than a onesie usually does, but it was for you whether you would be a boy or a girl, and it finally fits! You are SO cute, so you must be Scottish!
1 comment:
And, he's getting more and more hair ;) Not a milestone, but so cute!
Post a Comment