Saturday, November 14, 2009

52 Saturdays #44: Bedtime Stories



I think there is another Saturday picture similar to this from sometime in September, but boy has Asher changed. Enoch was reading him a few Billy Collins' verses, which is always a wonderful thing. Asher loves the voice, and someday he will come to love the pictures and ideas more, too.

Then we put him down for the night. He's a good night sleeper, although I am still getting up with him a couple of times for feeding because he takes his last meal of the day around 7 PM. He's not inclined to wake at 10 to feed again, so we're up about 1 AM and then up about 4:30 AM. It's not the thrill of my life, but someday both of those feedings will drop—that's the hope anyway. Lucky for me, he goes right back to sleep after feeding, and so do I.

2 comments:

Jody said...

It's also very easy to fall asleep WHILE feeding a baby at that time! You have a great attitude about those night feedings!

Ayami said...

Oh, I remember Casey was being nursed and fell asleep after he got full... If you are lucky, he might sleep through a night soon.