So I've gone back to work—in a way. I've been hoping for quite some time that I could get hired by some outfit that would allow me to do online teaching so that I could use my education and experience to work from home. Finally, after a number of months of looking and sending resumes, I got a contact from the University of Phoenix, and I am now officially in training. It's a four week long stint of about 20 hours a week during the training time, and none of it's paid, which is a bummer; but I am hopeful that in the long run, I will get a position and be able to work from home and add to our family income. :)
Sometimes I work in our office, and sometimes I work at the kitchen table. Usually Asher isn't with me because it is easier for me to work while he sleeps. Suddenly, life has gotten even busier—and just in time for the holidays. Joy! :)
2 comments:
Good for you! Asher looks like he's very helpful. Hey - Toby "graduated" from his special school - he's now going to Tiffany's so if you ever want to walk or play or whatever on TWTH afternoons, let me know since I'll be in the 'hood :)
Casey loves the same doggy when he goes to bed. Make some money while Asher can sit still or takes a few naps. Once he gets going, it cannot go back!
Post a Comment