Saturday, November 7, 2009

52 Saturdays #43: This and That


I spent some time Saturday going through drawers and clothes to make room for the 3-6 month variety of clothes. Our little guy has reached the edge of being able to squeeze into the 0-3 month size. There was still room to grow width wise, but in length, it was getting harder and harder to snap the bottoms together. The time had come, and I had a whole slug of the next size to take the place of the smaller things thanks to friends, gifts, and hand me downs. We are very grateful around here to feel like buying clothes is not necessary. In fact, there is little room for anymore. We are blessed.

As I went through clothes, I thought about the times they had been worn and how A has grown and changed so dramatically.

How did that?









Become this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you cute mom. I love the pictures. Asher looks more like his Daddy everyday. Keep up the good work!
Love you forever, Linda

K-Krew said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow out of things?! Do you (or rather does he) like the bumbo? J flipped himself out of it one too many times.