Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The boy and his dad



I am eternally grateful to have a husband who absolutely adores his little boy. Enoch is so helpful and so involved as a parent, and it makes my life easier. For that, I am especially grateful. He changes diapers, he cuddles him, he calms him. He'd feed him far more often if I weren't breastfeeding. It really paid off for me to be single all those years so that I could meet him. We are truly blessed around here to have such a fantastic husband and dad!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Aww ... that's an adorable picture. I love seeing dads love on their kids. So sweet.

AN said...

I think that all the Norton boys are very very helpful. I have noooooo complains about David being a father. Casey is so lucky to have him as his dad for sure! I'm sure Asher is happy to have Enoch as his father too.