I know this is not a picture of my students working at school, but what fun would that be? Instead I chose a fun little shot of something my kids were working with as they are trying to get the last issue of the paper ready to send off to the printer.
Our school prom was last weekend. And since our school has a little preschool, the little ones decided to celebrate with a little prom of their own, and we got some photos. Aren't they cute? One of my editors was trying to decide how he might use the shot.
All in all, I spent about 7 hours of my Saturday at school trying to bring us closer to getting this last issue to the press. I'm tired and so are my students, so this hasn't been the easiest of deadlines. But we'll get it done...
2 comments:
They are so adorable.
Almost done, you're almost done... How many days are left of school? ;) I have a book list for you when you're done... heh, heh.
Post a Comment