Saturday, March 1, 2008

I broke down...

Two days ago, I just couldn't stop myself. I had to use the AC in my car. It was just too hot--with temps over 80 degrees this week and my car sitting in the sun at school all day.

I really wanted to wait until March had hit, but I couldn't. So Feb. 28 it was. I think the last time I had used it was sometime in November...

I can sense the AZ summer coming far sooner than I'd like. It's gorgeous now though. :)

3 comments:

Garrett Gang said...

Okay... We were in a blizzard yesterday morning, so I spent the afternoon shoveling snow!!

I love the "kiss before takedown" picture.

Lott said...

I'm ready for warm weather...but maybe 60's would be o.k. for now. I still have the heat on!

ps. cute sumo pic!

amaree said...

Oh, I remember the heat down there... and I do not miss it. It's fun to find your blog and catch up on your life! I hope all is well, continues to go well, and all that stuff :)