Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congratulations!

Enoch got word via email today that he has been accepted into ASU's Master of Science in Information Systems program! I am so excited for him and grateful that he can move into the planning stages for that. The program will begin in June and he'll finish next May. It makes me kind of jealous when I stop to think that I have had Masters on the brain since the winter of 03-04--but I will finally be done this July...

He was really stressed during the application process—especially with the essays. But he is well-qualified, and his essays showed that and were well done, so I always knew he would get in. Now it's nice to know for sure.

Maybe we'll pull out the china for tomorrow night's celebratory dinner. Congratulations, Enoch!

4 comments:

Garrett Gang said...

That is the greatest story about your parents' china! Congrats, Enoch!

Amber M. said...

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Enoch!

Nilda Noel said...

great job Enoch!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Enoch!