Sunday, March 2, 2008

For Laurel

The photo you see to the left is one of Enoch and me from our friend Laurel's going away party last night. (I am the cute one in the red loin cloth. Enoch's the cute one in blue.) She was kind enough and awesome enough to rent sumo suits and mats for the party crowd. Enoch and I definitely had some fun, and I know that I laughed hysterically the whole time I was in the suit. The things just make me giggle for some reason.

Thanks for throwing a great party, Laurel! We will miss you for the next year and a half, but we promise to write, send packages, and speak of you often at book club. You will missed there in so many ways!

But we are grateful that you have made the choice to serve a mission after much prayer and pondering. Undoubtedly, you will learn much and love immersing your self in the gospel and in service for this next chapter of your life. May you be blessed beyond what you can comprehend, and may you bless the lives of many others.

The Nortons love you!

No comments: