This evening I leave to go back to Montana for the big bridal shower there. This will be my only trip to Montana in honor of wedding stuff, so it will be quite the event. Over 150 people were invited, so it will be more like some kind of mini reception.
I wish that Enoch could come with me, but finances and time make that difficult, so I will go it alone, but thoroughly enjoy the time to visit and reconnect.
I'll stay at my friend Holly's. She's the one heading up the throwing of the shower. Thanks, Holly, for giving me a reason to come home!
Tomorrow morning I will get together for brunch with my dear friends Kathy McIntosh and Peggy Rossberg because they can't make the evening event. It will be so fun to get together with them! They are like family to me in many ways.
I will write a full report of the shower in the coming days, so be watching!
2 comments:
I hope you have a super time in Great Falls. I try to keep up with your blogs. Your fiance seems so nice!
It was a super time! Be watching for my blogs about it in the coming days...
Post a Comment