Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Answers

These would be the answers to the little quiz on how well you know me that I posted last week. Check your own answers or just read along for amusement!

1. Where does Emily want to go on her honeymoon? definitely somewhere in the vacinity of Moab, UT. I LOVE hiking in the desert in the winter months!

2. How many kids does Emily want to have? three, and I think Enoch is pretty much on the same page with me on this one

3. What is her favorite name for a boy? Asher (One of my favorite books is My Name Is Asher Lev, and I have loved the name ever since reading it in high school.)

4. What is her favorite name for a girl? Julia

5. If she could have any vehicle, what would it be? Honda CRV

6. What is her favorite kind of dog? no dog at all--sorry all you dog lovers out there!

7. Emily would say she is best at making what dish? chicken lasagna or sweet and sour chicken

8. What is Emily's favorite song? anything by Linda Eder

9. What song best describes her? Crazy

10. What is her favorite food? chocolate

11. What book do you think would best describe her marriage? Sense and Sensibility--we are both highly practical people. One of my favorite answers at the shower was War and Peace. hee hee

12. What will Emily's new last name be? Norton—see my post from earlier today. I am still very much adjusting to the idea that I will go by a new last name. Only now is that starting to hit me.

3 comments:

Garrett Gang said...

I knew 1 of 12. How well do I know my friend? Apparently not well at all!!! I beg to differ on the "Crazy" thing!

Emily N. said...

No, Crazy really does typify my life these days. I feel like I am liable to forget just about anything at any given moment. That, and a million other little details make just about anyone crazy.

Cire said...

Susan's mom will be happy to see that you like her name :)