Since it seems to be shower season, I got to be part of another quiz at my shower here on Saturday. Here are a few of the questions I thought you might find interesting.
How Well Do You Know Me?
1. My favorite flavor of ice cream is
__mint chocolate chip__________________.
I show you this one because Enoch absolutely loves ice cream. His favorite? Rocky Road--hopefully this will not typify our marriage. ;)
2. My favorite restaurant is ___No one (meaning no one at my shower in AZ) will get
this...it's a Montana thing----Mackenzie River
Pizza.
3. The place I would most like to visit is
__Scotland__________________.
4. The location where my fiance proposed to me was
__which time? The first time without the ring was in
his kitchen. The second time with the ring was next to
his pool.
5. If I had $500 to spend on ONE item, I would buy
__the best massage ever!__________________.
6. The item I lose the most often is
__my pens at school. I don't know that they really
get lost. They just seem to grow legs and walk away--or at
least students help them grow legs. Sigh. It is a neverending battle.
7. My favorite hymn is __I Know That My Redeemer
Lives___________________.
8. I met my fiance at __The first time I was
introduced to him was in the family history Sunday
school class at church. The first time I had an actual
conversation with him was about a week later at the RS
Enrichment book club. Who knew you could meet a guy
there?!?!
Enoch also got to answer some questions and they questioned me to see if I knew the answers. I had to chew that yucky Double Bubble gum if I got one wrong. A few of my favorites:
When did he know I was "the one?"
When he knew he would do whatever he could to make me happy. How sweet is that!
What is his nickname with his family?
E
What are all his siblings' names?
I won't list them here, but I will have you know that I got all 12.
And this is a little tidbit I learned at the shower his work threw for us last Friday:
When he first told his coworkers I existed last June, he said to one of them, "Her name is Emily, and she is wicked awesome!" His boss Kristi loved sharing that with me. I had no idea that was what he was saying about me months ago. :)
2 comments:
that's cool to learn about how wicked awesome you are - and that guys can go to RS book clubs. Susan says we need to double still - maybe you can come over and go hottubbin' this weekend if it is finally cold enough?
perhaps we could...do you really think that it will get that cold?
Post a Comment