We only played one game at my shower on Saturday night. Hallelujah! I am not a big fan of shower games, but I do see how they have their place in the grand scheme of things, so I played along.
Everyone got a questionaire and had to answer the questions according to how I would answer them. I, of course, got 100% on the quiz. :)
I'll post the questions here, and if you'd like to play along, answer them in the comment section. I will post the real answers in about a week, so you can see how you do.
Let the games begin!
1. Where does Emily want to go on her honeymoon?
2. How many kids does Emily want to have?
3. What is her favorite name for a boy?
4. What is her favorite name for a girl?
5. If she could have any vehicle, what would it be?
6. What is her favorite kind of dog?
7. Emily would say she is best at making what dish?
8. What is Emily's favorite song?
9. What song best describes her?
10. What is her favorite food?
11. What book do you think would best describe her marriage?
12. What will Emily's new last name be?
FYI: My sister Jessica won the game at the shower with six correct answers. Can you do better? ;)
4 comments:
I would guess, but I think I would get the whole thing wrong! I will be interested to see what the answers are...
Okay, I'll play, Em, because I missed the shower ;) I won't have six right though... heh, heh.
1. Lake Powell/Arches
2. One child at a time, that's my recommendation at least.
3. Ethan
4. Rachel
5. Honda (Is there anything else?)
6. I have never known Emily to like dogs. I do know what kind of dog it wouldn't be...
7. White chili (which has won contests and had several different names)
8. Something terribly cheesy, maybe sung by Linda...
9. "A Whole New World" Colin Raye version
10. Mexican
11. The more titles I thought of, the more I thought this was a totally loaded question.
12. Norton
;) jill
I SUCK at knowing Emily!:-) But I sure love her! Hope you had a BALL in Great Falls!
Jill,
You got 5 right, which just puts you a hair behind Jess and would have had you in second place at the shower. The nxt closest behind Jess was 3 correct...
You know me quite well! These questions were even hard for me!
Post a Comment