Asher started preschool about a week ago with Ms. Kathy. I love how organized and good she is with the kids. He goes three days a week for 2.5 hours at a time. I can tell he is still adjusting to the schedule, but so far so good.
We are carpooling with two other friends--Corbin and Grant--and I think he really likes having friends along as he goes to his class each day. The other day the three of them were telling knock knock jokes to each other in the van on the way. They were totally off on the punch lines, but they thought they were hilarious. I thought it was wonderful fun as they would take turns. It will be a fun year with them.
I was able to get Asher to sort of pose in a picture for me, and Julia was not to be left out.This girl sort of misses her brother while he's gone, but because he goes in the afternoons, she ends up getting a nap in, so his presence isn't missed as much.
I think it will be a marvelous year of growth and learning for him. I think I am also going to learn a lot in the process as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment