Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Reflections 6.9.2010


This would be the object of your desire--the one thing that would finally get you to move across the room. The computer mouse. You definitely are your parents' child. ;)

No, you are not crawling, but you have this cute little army crawl going on where you use your arms to pull you and your knees to give you a push.

What a week it has been! One day I found you sitting up in your crib at the end of your nap. How did you manage to do that? I don't know and neither do you apparently because you haven't done it again.

You also are taking steps as you stand supported by furniture, so you are beginning to cruise in slow ways. I'm not chasing you yet by any stretch of the imagination, but you are deciding that mobility can be part of your daily regimen. Soon enough I will be chasing you I fear.

You also had your first more severe kind of diaper rash caused by some broccoli I think. We'll have to try that food again in a month or two in smaller quantities. Eek!

All of this action has made you more tired. You are sleeping beautifully these days. 11 hours at night, a couple of good naps in the day. It makes me want to bottle you up and keep you this age--but I won't. You are so dang cute!

As evidence of the movement, a short video. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I never had a army crawler. It is pretty cute!

Jill said...

*an