Before I found out all of the details of Megan arranging family photos for us while we were in Las Vegas, I had made arrangements with a friend to get some photos of our family. We haven't had any formal things done since Asher's birth. I'm probably a bad mom because I haven't had any formal photos taken of Asher until now either. But hey! I am trying to rectify the situation! :)
Enjoy some of our favorite shots from our shoot at the Desert Botanical Garden.
For the record: We've never had a formal family picture done. The first formal photo of L was taken at 18 months. The second was taken when J was 18 months old (yep, last summer).
It's okay. It's not as if he isn't having his photo taken... tee hee hee
4 comments:
That is the cutest family pictures!! Good work, friend of Emily's
Cuties! ;)
For the record: We've never had a formal family picture done. The first formal photo of L was taken at 18 months. The second was taken when J was 18 months old (yep, last summer).
It's okay. It's not as if he isn't having his photo taken... tee hee hee
Those family pictures are simply the best! I absolutely love them!
Love your family pictures!
Post a Comment