So last week I broke them out for the first time to make sugar cookies. I had one of my girls from church having a birthday, and it was a great way to break in the set.
I used a tried and true recipe from a family friend (thanks, Linda W.!), and got to work making, chilling, rolling, cutting, and baking. Then I made up come frosting and went to frosting and sprinkling. It was a good time, and they turned out well. Sugar cookies can be a bit iffy for me sometimes, but I was glad these worked out, so I could make the delivery.
4 comments:
cool for you to have such a variety of cookie cutters. I don't know if I have ever made my mom's sugar cookie recipe, how fun you have.
If you have a good SOFT sugar cookie recipe, please share!
That's awesome that they come color coded and in a bucket to keep them organized. Your hubby picks out great gifts.
I wanted to make sugar cookies today but the kids out-voted me.
Emily you little trooper you! You make me hungry for those sugar cookies, but I am getting lazy and don't like to roll the out! Looks like they turned out super!!
Post a Comment