You are such a cutie, and we love it!
Tomorrow is your half birthday, and it is so fun to think of how far you have come. You seem to be graduating in so many ways these days. I've put you into the big stroller down below this week. No more car seat stroller for you, little man!
I think we need to make the conversion to the high chair as well. I've continued to feed you in the Bumbo, but I think we'll have easier times keeping you clean if you are in the high chair.
I'm also ready to return the swing to the sweet friend of ours who let us borrow it all these months. You still enjoy chilling in it from time to time, but really you are getting a bit big for it.
I'm noticing you starting to get up on your hands a little more when you are on your tummy and sometimes you use your legs to get your seat up in the air allowing you to scoot forward. But no rolling, humph.
And thanks for the morning jabbering that wakes us up in the 6-7 AM range. You really are like a bit of an alarm clock with how consistent you are with time. You must inherit that from me--as your dad would say. ;)
2 comments:
Emily, I love your baby stories! He is a cutie and wow does he ever look like his Daddy. We are so happy for you!
Oooh, you are a babe, Asher. Hearts will be broken by your sweet self. I met another Asher this week. Who knew? Are you trend setting too?
Sending you a big snuggle.
Post a Comment