You are such a smiley guy when you want to be. But you can also be quite serious and quiet as you study the world around you.
Your tooth is coming in nicely, and really you haven't minded it too much. One day you were a little on the cranky side, but that was about it.
You've begun to play more with your feet, and you are constantly lunging and reaching for things. If I'm not careful when you are sitting in my lap, you will suddenly dive for something and it can catch me off guard. You are becoming a better sitter these days too. You can sit for several seconds without toppling over, and you are sitting straighter too.
I think you may be gaining a little weight. You seem a little more filled out in your face and in your legs. What do you all think?
I love to hear your laugh. As some bonus footage (video coming I hope), I'm including this clip of you with cousin Casey. Can you just imagine these two in a couple of years?
No comments:
Post a Comment