Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013





I absolutely adore my two little ones. They are so fun and both full of such love and enthusiasm about the world. I know that now is such a dynamic time of learning and growth for them, and I have had numerous moments lately where I have thought about how precious this time is to have them home with me so much. It's hard to believe that Asher may be starting kindergarten in a little over a year. It's hard for me to think that Julia will start speaking to me in full sentences before too long. My babies are growing.

Mother's Day was low key. We rushed off to church early, and I had to play the organ. Enoch made me pumpkin muffins for breakfast and a dinner of steak and potatoes later in the day. More than anything, I loved being with my family. I feel so blessed to be a mom and to be home with my kids.

As an added bonus, this was the first year Asher made me a card. He did it in preschool. While I know most of the work is not his, I appreciated his thoughts on why he loved me. Maybe he does like my food...

1 comment:

K-Krew said...

I love this picture!